Last Updated: September 10, 2010 at 1:40 PM
USA v. Election Systems and Software, Inc.
Date Filed: March 8, 2010
Issue: Voting Technology
Courts that Heard this Case: U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (Case 1:10-cv-00380)
Whether Election Systems and Software, Inc.'s acquisition of Premier Election Solutions, Inc. and PES Holdings, Inc. lessened competition in the US market for voting equipment systems in violation of the Clayton Act.
Complaint filed 3/8/10. Final Judgment entered 6/30/10.
District Court Documents
- Complaint (filed 3/8/10)
- Competitive Impact Statement (filed 3/8/10)
- Asset Preservation Stipulation and Order (filed 3/17/10)
- Response to Public Comments in Antitrust Case by US (filed 6/17/10)
- Motion and Memorandum of the United States in Support of Entry of Final Judgment (filed 6/28/10)
- Exhibit 1
- Final Judgment (entered 6/30/10)