Last Updated: November 24, 2010 at 8:01 AM
Alaska Democratic Party v. Fenumiai, et al.
Date Filed: October 25, 2010
Issues: Election 2010, Polling Place Challenges
Courts that Heard this Case: Superior Court for the State of Alaska, Third Judicial District (Case 3AN-10-11621CI); Supreme Court of the State of Alaska (Case S-14054)
Whether Alaska's Division of Elections can display, distribute or communicate write-in candidate lists at polling locations.
Stay of Trial Court Order entered 10/27/10.
Trial Court Documents
- Complaint for Injunctive Relief (filed 10/25/10)
- Plaintiff's Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction and Memorandum in Support (filed 10/25/10)
- Defendant's Opposition to Motion for a Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction (filed 10/26/10)
- Defendant's Citation of Supplemental Authority (filed 10/26/10)
- Alaska Republican Party's Reply to State/Murkowski Briefing (filed 10/26/10)
- Decision and Order (entered 10/27/10)
Appellate Court Documents
- Notice of Appeal (filed 10/27/10)
- Order granting stay of Trial Court order (entered 10/27/10)