Freedom of Information
Complete coverage for Freedom of Information can be found below. (Return to Issues List)
Information & Analysis
There are no commentary articles on Freedom of Information that Election Law @ Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning Freedom of Information
- Colorado group files lawsuit to protect voters' privacy (2/15/12)
- GOP Lawmakers Signed Redistricting Secrecy Deals (2/07/12)
- Ballot transparency a statewide debate (11/28/11)
- New state law will allow political signs all year long (10/28/10)
- Federal Judge Denies Ohio Election Law Challenge From Susan B. Anthony List (10/27/10)
- Anti-abortion group challenging Ohio election law (10/20/10)
There are no active cases on Freedom of Information that Election Law @ Moritz is covering at this time.
- Ohio Citizen Action v. J. Kenneth Blackwell (Freedom of Information)