- Resources Resources
Week of May 25, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of May 25, 2014.
- Kansas - Decision on Kansas voting law could come in time for general election (The Wichita Eagle)
- Maryland - Maryland governor's race candidates to release campaign finance reports (Associated Press)
- Ohio - Bill would prevent Ohio secretary of state, other candidates from putting their names on absentee ballot applications (The Plain Dealer)
- California - L.A. County requires electronic filings of campaign finance reports (Los Angeles Times)
- Indiana - Indiana begins effort to trim bloated voter registration lists (Indy Star)
- National - Walking a Fine Line on Campaign Finance (The New York Times)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.