- Resources Resources
Week of April 20, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of April 20, 2014.
- - Fair Elections Act Protests Scheduled Across Canada Today (Huffington Post Canada)
- Tennessee - Early Voting Goes Countywide Friday (Memphis Daily News )
- Michigan - Benton Harbor reverend turns himself in following election law violation charges (Elkhart Truth)
- Arizona - Lawmakers grant temporary fix for city election law (AZ Central)
- South Carolina - South Carolina Libertarian Party says election law is invalid (The Post and Courier)
- National - Rand Paul: GOP 'May Have Over-Emphasized' Voter Fraud Fears (The Huffington Post)
- National - Supreme Court will hear challenge to Ohio ban on campaign lies (NPR)
- New York - D'Souza Case is Political, Lawyer Says (New York Times)
- Arkansas - Preliminary injunction sought in voter ID case (Arkansas News)
- National - Lying is free speech too (Los Angeles Times)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.