Week of April 13, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of April 13, 2014.
- Virginia - Va. gov. changes policies on felons' voting rights (Washington Post)
- Arkansas - ACLU challenges Arkansas voter ID law (Associated Press)
- Missouri - Competing voting plans could appear on Mo. ballot (Associated Press)
- National - Guess where nervous Democrats are seeking votes? Hint: Not here (CNBC)
- National - Obama on voter suppression: Right speech in the wrong place (Atlantic)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.