- Resources Resources
Week of April 6, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of April 6, 2014.
- Ohio - House passes measure to void election-spending rule (Cincinnati.com)
- National - Obama: Voting rights under attack (MSNBC)
- Oregon - Mayor Charlie Hales' staff faces second accusation of violating election law in water district campaign (The Oregonian)
- Ohio - FitzGerald wants investigation on voter suppression in Ohio (Columbus Dispatch)
- Illinois - House passes Madigan amendment banning voter-suppression tactics (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Michigan - Miss. preparing to use new voter ID law (Clarion Ledger)
- National - Supreme Court won't review ban on corporate contributions to political candidates (Washington Post )
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.