Week of March 23, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of March 23, 2014.
- Wisconsin - Wisconsin's Walker restricts early voting (MSNBC)
- Ohio - Ohio legal officials argue both sides of case on telling election lies (Columbus Dispatch)
- New York - New York lawmakers approve 'National Popular Vote' bill (Associated Press)
- Kansas, Arizona - Voter rights advocates to fight ruling (Casa Grande Dispatch)
- Indiana - U.S. appeals court reinstates challenge to Indiana elections law (IndyStar)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.