- Resources Resources
- Campaign Finance: Balancing Political Inequality with Free Speech, with Rick Hasen
- Election Day Brings Victories for Many Moritz Alumni
- Foley writes op-ed in New York Times for Election Day
- Tokaji releases new election spending book
- Chairs of presidential commission to talk about election recommendations
Week of March 9, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of March 9, 2014.
- Ohio - 'Voters Bill of Rights' one step closer to ballot (Columbus Dispatch )
- Wisconsin - Wisconsin is the latest swing state to target early voting (MSNBC)
- National - Hillary Clinton adviser Minyon Moore sought funds for illegal campaign, court papers allege (Washington Post)
- Alabama - Alabama Challenges Department of Justice Over Key Voting Rights Law (Huffington Post)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.