- Resources Resources
Week of March 2, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of March 2, 2014.
- Florida - Named Partner in Rothstein's law firm charged with breaking election campaign laws (Miami Herald)
- Iowa - Iowa judge rules against Schultz removal of voters (Sioux City Journal )
- Ohio - DeWine urges Supreme Court to strike down Ohio election law (Associated Press)
- New York - Commentor D'Souza faces May trial in U.S. election law breach (Chicago Tribune)
- Pennsylvania - D.C.-based PAC sues, saying Pa. can't ban campaign contributions (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.