- Resources Resources
Week of February 16, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of February 16, 2014.
- Arizona - Arizona Senate repeals 2013 election law (Associated Press)
- Ohio - Voters' Bill of Rights blocked in Ohio (MSNBC)
- Colorado - Gov. Hickenlooper signs Colorado election law changes into law (Denver Channel)
- North Carolina - Election law changes: Photo ID not required this year, but poll workers will ask the question (WHQR)
- National - Rep. Jim Renacci's campaign is fined $9,749 by the Federal Election Commission (Plain Dealer)
- North Carolina - Report finds state's new election law disproportionately affects black voters (News and Observer)
- National - Obama Administration Calls to Restore Felons Voting Rights (Huffington Post)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.