Week of February 9, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of February 9, 2014.
- Arizona - Arizona House approves bill to repeal election-law changes (AZ Central)
- Texas - Texas voter ID trial likely to happen before election (MSNBC)
- National - 'Citizens United' Critics Fight Money with Money (NPR)
- Arizona - Arizona House set to debate repeal of election law (Associated Press)
- Oregon - Election law violation? Water group files claim over City of Portland press release (Oregonian)
- Colorado - Colorado Senate gives initial OK to elections bill the GOP despises (Denver Post )
- California - Top-two system could force voters to work (Los Angeles Times)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.