Week of February 2, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of February 2, 2014.
- Texas - Party Predictions Differ in Texas on Impact of New Voter ID Law (New York Times)
- Montana - Montana Supreme Court OKs voter registration referendum (Missoulian)
- National - GOP defends tricky campaign contribution websites (NBC News)
- Texas - Dallas County Republican Party violates federal election law (Dallas News)
- Colorado - Election law big issue at Capitol in 2014 (Gazette)
- National - Hillary Clinton foes file FEC complaint (Politico)
- Arizona, Kansas - Kansas, Arizona rekindling lawsuit over proof-of-citizenship voter registration (Associated Press)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.