- Resources Resources
Week of January 26, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of January 26, 2014.
- Arizona - Election law repeal inches closer (Arizona Daily Star)
- National - IRS proposed rules for nonprofits alarm conservatives and liberals alike (Forbes)
- Arizona - Arizona House panel votes to repeal new election law (Associated Press)
- Missouri - Missouri likely to pass voter ID bill this year (Washington Post)
- North Carolina - Adding needed clarity to new NC election law (News & Observer)
- California - California Sen. Rod Wright convicted of perjury, voter fraud (Los Angeles Times)
- Colorado - Democrats nix GOP bills dealing with mail ballots (Associated Press)
- Arkansas - Rushed laws lead to election glitches (Arkansas News)
- Colorado - Colorado Republicans propose election law changes (Coloradoan)
- North Carolina - N.C. lawmakers cite immunity over election law info (Associated Press)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.