- Resources Resources
Week of December 1, 2013
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of December 1, 2013.
- Ohio - Legislators deciding election issues (Toledo Blade)
- New Jersey - N.J. Officials: Spending Hit Record High In Last Month's Elections (CBSNewYork)
- Virginia - Judge sets Dec. 17-18 for recount in AG's race (Richmond Times-Dispatch)
- National - The downside of clear election laws (Washington Post)
- South Dakota - Military voting abroad gets a technology boost (Sioux Falls Argus Leader)
- National - U.S. court upholds ban on political, other ads on public TV (Reuters)
- National - New IRS rules add both clarity and confusion about the role of advocacy groups in politics (Washington Post)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.