- Resources Resources
Week of May 5, 2013
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of May 5, 2013.
- Ohio - Elections bill in Ohio Senate gets caught in partisan crossfire (Columbus Dispatch)
- New Jersey - Christie vetoes early voting bill, angering Democrats (NJ.com)
- Ohio - 98th District: House panel upholds Landis' win over O'Farrell (Canton Repository)
- South Carolina - Justice Department to monitor South Carolina congressional election (Reuters)
- Maine - No opposition to strengthening Clean Election Act surfaces at hearing (Portland Press Herald)
- Florida - Florida Legislature waits till session’s last day to pass fix of election problems (Palm Beach Post)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of May 5, 2013.
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.