- Resources Resources
Week of April 28, 2013
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of April 28, 2013.
- Ohio - Metropolitan Club debate violated election law, but feds won’t take action (Columbus Dispatch )
- Illinois - 3 metro-east men accused in absentee ballots case (Belleville News-Democrat)
- Colorado - Colorado election bill receives intial approval (Denver Post)
- New York - N.Y. Assembly in push for early voting legislation (New York Daily News)
- Colorado - Judge tosses Denver clerk's inactive voter suit against Scott Gessler (Denver Post)
- Pennsylvania - Pa. ordered to surrender data in voter-ID dispute (Philadelphia Inquirer)
- Mississippi - Mississippi Secretary of State to look for irregularities in absentee balloting (Hattiesburg American)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.