Week of December 2, 2012
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of December 2, 2012.
- Texas, Florida - More Redistricting Ahead in Texas, Maybe Florida (Roll Call)
- Pennsylvania - Some answers on provisional ballots, more questions (Philadelphia Inquirer)
- Ohio - Republicans on verge of a super majority in the Ohio House (Dayton Daily News)
- Arizona - Recorder overhauls voter-roster system (Arizona Daily Star)
- Florida - Florida will investigate voting problems in 5 counties (Tampa Bay Times)
- Florida - Democrats file bills to increase early voting hours (Sarasota Herald-Tribune)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.