Week of September 16, 2012
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of September 16, 2012.
- Florida - Fla. defends early voting limits in federal court (Gainesville Sun)
- Pennsylvania - Pa. voter ID law returns to lower court for review (CBS News)
- National - Appeals court reverses ruling on disclosure of campaign donors for some ads (Washington Post )
- Florida, National - Groups race against time to get Florida voters registered (Chicago Tribune)
- Michigan - Groups turn to court to block voter citizenship question (Detroit News)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.