- Resources Resources
Week of November 20, 2011
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of November 20, 2011.
- California - Open primaries: 3rd-party backers sue over law (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Massachusetts - Governor Patrick Signs Congressional Redistricting Bill (the Stoughton Patch)
- Wisconsin - Lawsuit filed over redistricting lines for recalls (WTAQ)
- Virginia - Virginia redistricting lawsuit hints of state Senate rifts ahead (The Washington Times)
- National - Law firms dominating campaign contributions to Obama (The Washington Post)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.