- Resources Resources
Week of August 7, 2011
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of August 7, 2011.
- Alabama - No one convicted in Ala. gambling trial (The Boston Herald)
- National - Pro-Romney group confirms identity of mystery donor (Reuters)
- Maine - Court Sides with Maine in Election Law Dispute (Main Public Broadcasting Network)
- Wisconsin - WI Recall Reveals Flaws in Early Absentee Voting (Minneapolis Conservative Examiner )
- South Carolina - S.C. Group Asks Justice Department to Block Voter ID (The Sacramento Bee)
- Georgia - State board closes election case against Coweta County (Newnan Times-Herald)
- Maine - Rhetoric heats up in Maine people’s veto move (AP - Boston Herald)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of August 7, 2011.
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.