Complete coverage for South Dakota can be found below. (Return to states list)
Information & AnalysisJanuary, 2010
There are no commentary articles in South Dakota that Election Law at Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning South DakotaJune, 2014
- Elections board spars with Gant (11/30/11)
- Sioux Falls Set to Test New Voting Ways (5/24/11)
- Finance laws offer loopholes for campaign donors (5/04/11)
- Voter fraud hot line proposed (8/23/10)
- ACLU seeks to expand voting lawsuit (2/17/10)
- Nelson: Officials looking at voting rights suit (2/22/09)
- 2 American Indians sue over being barred from voting (2/18/09)
- District 18 House Race Eligible For Recount (11/13/08)
There are no active cases in South Dakota that Election Law at Moritz is covering at this time.Archived Cases
- Janis v. Nelson (Felon Voting Rights)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.