Complete coverage for Nebraska can be found below. (Return to states list)
Information & Analysis
There are no news developments in Nebraska that Election Law at Moritz has covered, or is covering at this time.
There are no commentary articles in Nebraska that Election Law at Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning NebraskaMay, 2014
- Democrats take aim at Republican Monica Wehby with election-law complaint in Oregon Senate race (5/06/14)
- Legislative bill update: What passed Thursday (4/19/13)
- Lawmakers begin debate on/advance campaign finance bill (4/03/13)
- Nebraska lawmaker to present voter ID bill (3/07/13)
- Nebraska secretary of state urges changes to election law (3/04/13)
- Complaint says Omaha voters denied ballots (11/28/12)
- Recall ruling likely on Thursday (12/22/10)
- Neb. county election office audit raises questions (9/17/08)
- Election Commissioner Calls Audit Report 'Fear-Mongering' (9/16/08)
There are no active cases in Nebraska that Election Law at Moritz is covering at this time.Archived Cases
There are no archived cases in Nebraska that Election Law at Moritz has covered at this time.
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.