Complete coverage for Louisiana can be found below. (Return to states list)
Information & AnalysisJanuary, 2013
There are no commentary articles in Louisiana that Election Law at Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning LouisianaJanuary, 2014
- Louisiana's voter ID compromise (9/11/12)
- Justice Approves Redistricting Proposal (1/01/11)
- Felony status urged for election fraud (11/05/09)
- Editorial: Election time is changing (9/16/08)
- Scott v. Schedler (Voter Registration, Voter Eligibility)
- Segue v. Louisiana (Voter Registration)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.