Complete coverage for Idaho can be found below. (Return to states list)
Information & Analysis
There are no news developments in Idaho that Election Law at Moritz has covered, or is covering at this time.
There are no commentary articles in Idaho that Election Law at Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning IdahoNovember, 2012
- States crack down on campaigning nonprofits (11/26/12)
- Idaho settles suit over ballot (7/20/11)
- Idaho: Election Law Is Invalidated (4/19/10)
- Legislature approves voter ID requirement (3/25/10)
- Idahoans abroad could get help with absentee voting (3/10/10)
- Voter ID bill passes House (3/01/10)
- Absentee initiative passes muster with Idaho AG (8/17/09)
- Vote By Mail backers aimto qualify for 2012 ballot (8/15/09)
- Idaho group pitches permanent absentee initiative (6/19/09)
- Initiative would let Idaho voters sign up for permanent absentee ballots (6/18/09)
- Idaho Senate passes election reform bill (5/05/09)
- Election reform emerges as highway bargaining chip (4/22/09)
- GOP leader gets 'desired' result on voter ID bill (4/13/09)
- Idaho GOP leaders want to mandate voter photo IDs (4/02/09)
- New voting system comes to Canyon (7/28/08)
There are no active cases in Idaho that Election Law at Moritz is covering at this time.Archived Cases
- Daien v. Ysursa (Ballot Access)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.