- Campaign Finance: Balancing Political Inequality with Free Speech, with Rick Hasen
- Election Day Brings Victories for Many Moritz Alumni
- Foley writes op-ed in New York Times for Election Day
- Tokaji releases new election spending book
- Chairs of presidential commission to talk about election recommendations
Complete coverage for Delaware can be found below. (Return to states list)
Information & Analysis
There are no news developments in Delaware that Election Law at Moritz has covered, or is covering at this time.
There are no commentary articles in Delaware that Election Law at Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning DelawareAugust, 2015
- Dover developer pleads guilty to illegal campaign contributions to Markell, gets probation (9/10/13)
There are no active cases in Delaware that Election Law at Moritz is covering at this time.Archived Cases
There are no archived cases in Delaware that Election Law at Moritz has covered at this time.
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.