- Resources Resources
Complete coverage for Poll-worker Error can be found below. (Return to issues list)
Information & AnalysisNovember, 2012
- Sixth Circuit issues stay in SEIU v. Husted (10/31/12)
- I Experienced Poll Worker Error [Updated] (11/04/14)
Election law news from across the country concerning Poll-worker ErrorAugust, 2013
- Errors at polls lead to worker retraining (8/16/13)
- Voting problems prompt retraining of poll workers (8/14/13)
- Federal appeals court says Ohio must count provisional ballots with mistakes due to poll worker error (10/12/12)
There are no active cases on Poll-worker Error that Election Law at Moritz is covering at this time.Archived Cases
There are no archived cases on Poll-worker Error that Election Law at Moritz has covered at this time.
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.