DC Voting Rights
Complete coverage for DC Voting Rights can be found below. (Return to issues list)
Information & Analysis
There are no news developments on DC Voting Rights that Election Law at Moritz has covered, or is covering at this time.
There are no commentary articles on DC Voting Rights that Election Law at Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning DC Voting RightsApril, 2010
- Steele calls on Obama to support DC voting rights (6/19/09)
- D.C. Voting Rights (6/13/09)
- Gun provision foils D.C. voting rights bill (6/10/09)
- Gun Amendment Assailed at Capitol Hill Rally (4/22/09)
- Voting Rights or Gun Rights: Can D.C. Have Both? (4/03/09)
- D.C. voting rights bill should not be held hostage to NRA (4/02/09)
- Justice Department lawyers deem voting rights bill unconstitutional (4/01/09)
- THE INFLUENCE GAME: NRA clout shapes policy agenda (3/30/09)
- Senate Approves D.C. Voting Rights Bill; House to Take Action Next Week (3/17/09)
- Gunning for D.C.'s Voting Rights (3/17/09)
- Constitutional Precedent for D.C. Voting Rights: Congress Granted Them Before (3/16/09)
There are no active cases on DC Voting Rights that Election Law at Moritz is covering at this time.Archived Cases
There are no archived cases on DC Voting Rights that Election Law at Moritz has covered at this time.
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.