Polling Place Press Access
Complete coverage for Polling Place Press Access can be found below. (Return to issues list)
Information & Analysis
There are no news developments on Polling Place Press Access that Election Law at Moritz has covered, or is covering at this time.
There are no commentary articles on Polling Place Press Access that Election Law at Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning Polling Place Press AccessJune, 2014
- Obama meets with election law odd couple (1/22/14)
- Post-Gazette argues for the right to photograph polling places (10/29/12)
- Post-Gazette loses lawsuit to enter polling places (10/11/12)
There are no active cases on Polling Place Press Access that Election Law at Moritz is covering at this time.Archived Cases
- ABC, Inc. v. Heller (Polling Place Press Access)
- American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. et al v. Blackwell (Polling Place Press Access)
- CBS Broadcasting v. Cobb (Polling Place Press Access)
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.