Moritz College of Law students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs for a semester at partner universities Universität Passau in Passau, Germany and Universidad Pontifica de Comillas in Madrid, Spain. Students can also participate in short-term summer programs at East China University of Political Science and Law in Shanghai, China and Southwest University of Political Science and Law in Chongqing, China. Many of our partners also offer language and culture programs for international students. Read more about each program below.
Semester-long Exchange Programs
- University of Passau, Passau, Germany
- Comillas Pontifical University, Madrid, Spain
- University of Peking, Beijing, China
- East China University of Political Science and Law, Shanghai, China
- Southwest University of Political Science and Law, Chongqing, China
Short-term Summer Programs
- East China University of Political Science and Law
- Southwest University of Political Science and Law
- University of Brasilia, Brasilia, Brazil
Language and Culture Programs
Pontifical University Comillas International Summer Courses (in Spanish) in Business, Law, Engineering, and Ethics and Human Rights. Read the International Summer Courses brochure or visit their website for more details.
University of Passau Summer Course in German Language and Culture, with specialized Law German. Visit their website for more details.
ABA Criteria for Study Abroad
The American Bar Association has criteria that must be met in order for study abroad programs established by ABA-Approved Law Schools to be approved. Some of the key provisions are listed on this ABA Criteria for Study Abroad Programs information sheet. The Assistant Dean of International and Graduate Affairs will work with students to ensure that these criteria are met. For further information, please contact the Office of International and Graduate Affairs using the contact information below.