- Career Services Home
- For Students
- For Employers
- For Alumni
- For Prospective Students
- Moritz Corporate Fellowship Program
- Graduate Placement Statistics
- Non-Discrimination Policy
Legal Career Options
Start your Job Search
The Moritz College of Law offers three unique programs to help build your international legal career.
- Certificate in International Trade and Development
- Study Abroad Programs in Oxford, England
- Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowships
Moritz Career Services can then help you identify international job opportunities in the marketplace.
- Career Services can link you to international job postings.
- Career Services can link you to resources for researching international careers and opportunities.
- See a large collection of international research tools in electronic and print format at Researching Careers in International Law
- American Bar Association's Post J.D. Information