The Career Services Office welcomes contact from Moritz alumni who are interested in a job or career change. We also welcome the help many of our alumni provide to our students as they start their legal careers.
How we can help
Job postings - Alumni have access to online job opportunities through Symplicity. To access this online program, please call or email Kamilah Clark, (614) 292-0087 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career counseling - The best time for appointments with our staff is from November 1 through July 1. Appointments are scheduled for one half hour sessions with a career counselor and should be made in advance. Appointments are used for job search strategies or to review resumes and correspondence. You may also email any of our staff your resume or correspondence to review and we will respond as soon as possible.
Job search tools on our web site - Alumni have access to information regarding finding and securing many types of legal, non-legal and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) jobs. This information includes reminders regarding resume, cover letter and interview preparation, along with links to legal and non-legal career resources. It can be found in our Career Toolkit.
How you can help
We appreciate every effort you make to help our students navigate their career paths. Please complete the Alumni Interest Form or contact Linda Jones at email@example.com about ways you can help. For example, you might:
- Post a job on Symplicity
- Participate in our On-Campus Interview Programs
- Participate in our Off-Campus Job Fairs
- Participate in the Moritz Short-term Assistance Registry (STAR)
- Conduct practice interviews with students in your office
- Speak to students individually about your law practice or the legal community in which you work
- Attend alumni and student gatherings in your city
- Speak on a panel or give a presentation about your area of law/career path
Up to four official transcripts and one black and white transcript can be ordered from the Registrar at no charge. Transcript requests are typically processed within one to three business days. Request a Transcript.