Dan Tokaji's Blog
- Election Law Blog (Rick Hasen)
- Election Updates (Michael Alvarez & Thad Hall)
- Votelaw Blog (Ed Still)
- Leave it to the Lower Courts: On Judicial Intervention in Election Administration, 68 Ohio State Law Journal 1065 (2007)
- The New Vote Denial: Where Election Reform Meets the Voting Rights Act, 57 South Carolina Law Review 689 (2006)
- Early Returns on Election Reform: Discretion, Disenfranchisement, and the Help America Vote Act, 73 George Washington Law Review 1206 (2005)
The EAC (and Me) in Pasadena
I'm headed to Southern California, for the Election Assistance Commission's meeting in Pasadena tomorrow.
The agenda for tomorrow's public meeting and hearing can be found here. I'll be testifying in the morning on resarch that Election Law @ Moritz and Rutgers University's Eagleton Center are jointly conducting for the EAC, on voter identification and provisional voting. The afternoon will feature discussion of the proposed voluntary voting system guidelines, with Thad Hall of the University of Utah, Ted Selker of MIT, and David Dill of Stanford among those scheduled to present.