Bar Exam Resources
All resources listed below are located in the Reserve Room and are available to be borrowed for 24 hours, unless otherwise noted.
Selected Web Sites
- ABA’s Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements – This site links to an online version of this publication.
- JURIST – This site provides links, when available, to Bar Admission Rules, Bar Exam Rules, Sample Exam Questions, and Recent Exam Results. It also has links to advice on studying for the bar exam.
- LexisNexis Communities Portal Bar Resource Center – This site links to bar associations, bar review companies and other general bar exam information.
- National Conference of Bar Examiners – This site includes links to information about the UBE, MBE, MPT, and MPRE.
- Ohio Bar Admissions Office – This site includes past essay exams from 1998 to the present, general information about gaining admission to the Ohio Bar, and links to the necessary applications.
- Moritz Law Library– Bar exam resources available in the Moritz Law library. This guide is a catalog of general bar exam resources, MBE resources, essay resources, MPT resources, and state specific resources.