Bar Exam Resources
All resources listed below are located in the Reserve Room and are available to be borrowed for 24 hours, unless otherwise noted.
Selected Web Sites
- ABA’s Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements – This site links to an online version of this publication.
- JURIST – This site provides links, when available, to Bar Admission Rules, Bar Exam Rules, Sample Exam Questions, and Recent Exam Results. It also has links to advice on studying for the bar exam.
- LexisNexis Communities Portal Bar Resource Center – This site links to bar associations, bar review companies and other general bar exam information.
- National Conference of Bar Examiners – This site includes links to information about the MBE, MPT, and MPRE on the Multistate Tests page.
- Ohio Bar Admissions Office – This site includes past essay exams from 1998 to the present, general information about gaining admission to the Ohio Bar, and links to the necessary applications.
General Bar Exam Resources at Moritz
Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) Resources at Moritz
Essay Resources at Moritz
Multistate Performance Test (MPT) Resources at Moritz
State Specific Bar Exam Resources at Moritz
Last Updated: 3/20/12