Don’t miss your chance!
Make tax-free gifts from your IRA today.
The IRA charitable rollover is available until Dec. 31. Now you can make a tax-free gift with funds from your individual retirement account (IRA).
By making a gift this year from your IRA, you can:
- See your philanthropic dollars at work
- Jump-start your legacy and give yourself the joy of watching your philanthropy take shape
- Avoid paying income taxes on the gift
- Count the gift towards your minimum distribution
How it works:
- Anyone 70 1/2 or older is eligible to transfer up to $100,000 directly from an IRA
- If married, each spouse can transfer up to $100,000 from his or her IRA
- Funds are transferred outright to The Ohio State University Foundation
- Gifts must be made by Dec. 31, 2013