- Judith L. French ‘88 appointed to federal judiciary’s national policy-making body
- Nimesh Patel ’95 named new director of diversity and inclusion at WilmerHale
- Remembering Voinovich ’61
- Alumnus pursues passion for international work as corporate law attorney
- Alumnus works to defend religious liberties in the armed forces
Our 10,000+ alumni are an essential part of our community: Alumni make a difference in the lives of our current students every single day by providing career advice, serving as a network, supporting new programs, and paving the way for the next generation. Whether you graduated from law school six months ago, six years ago, or sixty years ago, you are always invited to come back and reconnect!