- Mary Gallagher ’92 helps give hospitals cohesive voice at Ohio Hospital Association
- Erica Temple ’98 uses law degree to protect public, integrity of Washington legal system
- Michelle Chavanne ’01 uses legal degree to help shape higher education in Ohio
- Remembering Judge David A. Katz ‘57
- Patrick Dugan ’82 uses experience to carve out niche in healthcare strategic, transactional matters
Our 10,000+ alumni are an essential part of our community: Alumni make a difference in the lives of our current students every single day by providing career advice, serving as a network, supporting new programs, and paving the way for the next generation. Whether you graduated from law school six months ago, six years ago, or sixty years ago, you are always invited to come back and reconnect!