- Academic Information
- Application Process
- Academic Record
- Application Check-List and Reminders
- Application Fee
- Applying for Scholarships
- Letters of Reccomendation
- Office for Disability Services
- Personal Statement
- Retention of Documents, Reapplication and Deferral Requests
- Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS
- Valuing Diversity
- What happens after you submit your complete application?
- Bar Exam Eligibility
- Richard F. Celeste, Former U.S. Ambassador to India & Governor of Ohio
- Amy Cohen dishes about the ‘supermarket revolution’ and its effects on developing countries
- 2L hoping to leverage language skills in legal practice
- 1L thrilled by mergers, acquisitions on a global scale
- 1L sees borderless possibilities
LL.M. Advisory Council
In the fall of 2007, the Moritz International and Graduate Affairs office created the LL.M. Advisory Council in order to foster involvement by and garner advice from attorneys with experience in international law. The members of the Council:
- Serve as global ambassadors for Moritz – promoting its graduate law degrees (LL.M. & M.S.L.), Visiting Scholar opportunities and study abroad programs to prospective students, professors, institutions and distinguished practitioners;
- Participate in mentoring, networking and career development programs that are aimed at supporting students’ professional growth; and
- Share information with Moritz’s LL.M. administration team that may help students learn about and prepare for law-related internships and post-graduate job opportunities.
The Moritz LL.M. Advisory Council is comprised of 15 to 30 professionals who possess extensive experience in international law and global affairs. Several members are also alumni of The Ohio State University. A four-person Executive Committee provides leadership over the Council’s objectives.
Council meetings are held two to three times per year and are accessible through teleconference technology to support long-distance and international participation.
The term of service is one year and runs from August – July.
If you possess work experience in international law and would like to learn more about contributing to the LL.M. program as an Advisory Council member, please contact Jera Oliver at email@example.com.