- Academic Information
- Application Process
- Academic Record
- Application Check-List and Reminders
- Application Fee
- Applying for Scholarships
- Letters of Recommendation
- Office for Disability Services
- Personal Statement
- Retention of Documents, Reapplication and Deferral Requests
- Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS
- Valuing Diversity
- What happens after you submit your complete application?
- Bar Exam Eligibility
- Alumnus pursues passion for international work as corporate law attorney
- Alumnus presented The American Lawyer’s Transatlantic Arbitration Award
- Richard F. Celeste, Former U.S. Ambassador to India & Governor of Ohio
- Amy Cohen dishes about the ‘supermarket revolution’ and its effects on developing countries
- 2L hoping to leverage language skills in legal practice
Brown Bag Series
Developing a high-quality LL.M. program entails looking beyond the classroom. We offer bi-weekly “brown bag” (bring your own lunch) meetings with our students, featuring faculty and staff with specialties of particular interest to our students. These sessions cover a variety of topics, including job search preparation, optional practical training, exam preparation, and U.S. culture and traditions, to name a few. To make sure that they can hear from as many professors about as many topics as possible, we invite our faculty to give talks as a part of this series.
All sessions start at 12:10 pm.
Food is not provided unless noted otherwise. Feel free to bring your lunch/snack and eat during the session.
Schedule may change, and additional programs may be added at a later date.
|Friday, August 26th, Room 245||New York Bar Exam Preparation||Laura Fernandez, Assistant Dean|
|Friday, September 2nd, Room 245||Online Legal Research 101: The Basics of Navigating Westlaw, Lexis & Bloomberg||Susan Azyndar, Reference Librarian|
|Friday, September 9th, Room 245||Resume and Cover Letter Coaching||Jennifer Magro Algarotti, Program Fellow|
|Friday, September 16th, Room 245||The Dos and Don’ts of Networking||LL.M. Alumnae|
|Friday, September 23rd, Room 245||What is an “Outline” & How do I Create One?||JD Legal Writing Fellows|
|Friday, October 7th, Room 245||Maximizing the Value of LinkedIn||Jennifer Magro Algarotti, Program Fellow|
|Friday, October 21st, Room 245||Guidance from a Professor: Final Exams||Prof. Arthur Greenbaum|
|Friday, November 4th, Room 245||Optional Practical Training (OPT): What It is & the Application Process||Amanda Yusko, Office of International Affairs|
|Friday, November 18th, Room 245||Final Exam Logistics: Technology, the Honor Code, and Administrative Details||Laura Dean, Registrar|