- Academic Information
- Application Process
- Academic Record
- Application Check-List and Reminders
- Application Fee
- Applying for Scholarships
- Letters of Reccomendation
- Office for Disability Services
- Personal Statement
- Retention of Documents, Reapplication and Deferral Requests
- Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS
- Valuing Diversity
- What happens after you submit your complete application?
- Bar Exam Eligibility
Because our program is a moderate size, our staff can provide a level of support not seen in other LL.M. programs. We care deeply about the success of each student, and strive to be accessible and open to their concerns.
We have an open-door policy, so that students can drop in with questions, or just to say hello. Students also meet individually with the Assistant Dean, as often as necessary, to fashion a plan for their courses and their time after graduation.
Law school is stressful, and sometimes students need a break. As you can see in the schedule below, we have scheduled several fun activities where they can simply relax and be together.
Our goal is for all of our students to have academic success… in a place they consider their “home away from home.”