- Academic Information
- Application Process
- Academic Record
- Application Check-List and Reminders
- Application Fee
- Applying for Scholarships
- Letters of Reccomendation
- Office for Disability Services
- Personal Statement
- Retention of Documents, Reapplication and Deferral Requests
- Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS
- Valuing Diversity
- What happens after you submit your complete application?
- Bar Exam Eligibility
- Alumnus presented The American Lawyer’s Transatlantic Arbitration Award
- Richard F. Celeste, Former U.S. Ambassador to India & Governor of Ohio
- Amy Cohen dishes about the ‘supermarket revolution’ and its effects on developing countries
- 2L hoping to leverage language skills in legal practice
- 1L thrilled by mergers, acquisitions on a global scale
Because our program is a moderate size, our staff can provide a level of support not seen in other LL.M. programs. We care deeply about the success of each student, and we strive to be accessible and open to their concerns.
We have an open-door policy, so students can drop in with questions, or just to say hello. Students also meet individually with the Assistant Dean, as often as necessary, to fashion a plan for their courses and their time after graduation.
Law school is stressful, and sometimes students need a break. We try to schedule several fun activities where they can simply relax and be together. This year our students have had the opportunity to visit an Amish town, a local prison, The Ohio Statehouse, and The Ohio Supreme Court. They had the opportunity attend a football and hockey game. There were also several networking events that students were able to attend.
Our goal is for all of our students to have academic success… in a place they consider their “home away from home.”