- Academic Information
- Application Process
- Academic Record
- Application Check-List and Reminders
- Application Fee
- Applying for Scholarships
- Letters of Reccomendation
- Office for Disability Services
- Personal Statement
- Retention of Documents, Reapplication and Deferral Requests
- Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS
- Valuing Diversity
- What happens after you submit your complete application?
- Bar Exam Eligibility
LL.M. Financial Requirements
International LL.M. students will be charged non-Ohio resident annual tuition.*
|Tuition and Other Expenses for 2014-2015 Academic Year|
|Nonresident annual tuition + fees||$43,508|
|Estimated expense for books & supplies||$2,400|
|Health Insurance (Single-student coverage for two semesters.)||$2,300|
|Estimated housing and meals||$10,066|
|Estimated miscellaneous expenses||$6,174|
*If you reside in Ohio, and believe that you may qualify to pay Ohio resident tuition, please contact the Moritz College of Law Office of Admissions and Financial Aid by phone at 614-292-8807 or by email.
The $200 tuition deposit, required to reserve a place in the LL.M. class at the time of admission, will be applied to the student’s fall semester tuition.