- Academic Information
- Application Process
- Academic Record
- Application Check-List and Reminders
- Application Fee
- Applying for Scholarships
- Letters of Reccomendation
- Office for Disability Services
- Personal Statement
- Retention of Documents, Reapplication and Deferral Requests
- Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS
- Valuing Diversity
- What happens after you submit your complete application?
- Bar Exam Eligibility
Due to recent scientific and technological advances, lawyering in the digital age has become increasingly important and complex.
Students interested in intellectual property may study the principal forms of protection: copyright, trademark, and patent law. Moritz also offers multiple advanced intellectual property courses focused on issues related to the Internet and technology and protecting both copyright and ownership of material as well as privacy.
Find course offerings in this area with our Course Explorer.
*It should be noted that not all classes are offered every year, and course offerings are subject to change. Additionally, certain upper level courses may necessitate taking pre-requisite course/s.
Programs & Other Opportunities