- Academic Information
- Application Process
- Academic Record
- Application Check-List and Reminders
- Application Fee
- Applying for Scholarships
- Letters of Reccomendation
- Office for Disability Services
- Personal Statement
- Retention of Documents, Reapplication and Deferral Requests
- Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS
- Valuing Diversity
- What happens after you submit your complete application?
- Bar Exam Eligibility
Ohio State boasts one of the nation’s pre-eminent criminal law programs. Accordingly, Moritz students considering a criminal practice have numerous opportunities to learn about every aspect of the criminal justice system.
A Moritz education challenges students to consider the philosophical and practical issues associated with crime, investigation, and punishment. Criminal law faculty members have argued before the U.S. Supreme Court, clerked for Supreme Court justices, and have worked at some of the most prestigious firms and prosecutor’s offices in the nation.
Find course offerings in this area with our Course Explorer.
*It should be noted that not all classes are offered every year, and course offerings are subject to change. Additionally, certain upper level courses may necessitate taking pre-requisite course/s.
Programs & Other Opportunities