- Applying Applying
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Areas of Study Areas of Study
- Administrative Law and Government Regulation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Rights
- Clinics and Experiential Learning
- Commercial and Consumer Law
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Education Law and Policy
- Election Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Environmental Law and Energy
- Family Relations and Wills and Trusts
- Health Law and Policy
- Intellectual Property and Technology Law
- International and Comparative Law
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Law and Other Disciplines
- Legal Profession and Ethics
- Legal Writing
- Legislation and the Law of Political Process
- Litigation and the Judicial Process
- Public Interest Law
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
There are many opportunities to develop a deeper understanding of various areas of law. Our professors are passionate about sharing the most fascinating aspects of their areas of expertise with students in the classroom. Programs, courses, journals, and student groups round out the learning experience for students, giving students freedom to explore their interests and refine their skills.
As the saying goes, death and taxes are the only things of which you can be certain. Tax laws affect companies and individuals on a variety of levels. Many business transactions and lawsuits also have complicated and important tax components.
Students studying tax law must understand the regulations, policies, and ethical dilemmas involved in the practice. Learn from professors who are leading national authorities on tax law and authors of textbooks on the subject.
Find course offerings in this area with our Course Explorer.
Programs & Other Opportunities