- Why Ohio State
- Applying Applying
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Areas of Study Areas of Study
- Administrative Law and Government Regulation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Rights
- Clinics and Experiential Learning
- Commercial and Consumer Law
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Education Law and Policy
- Election Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Environmental Law and Energy
- Family Relations and Wills and Trusts
- Health Law and Policy
- Intellectual Property and Technology Law
- International and Comparative Law
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Law and Other Disciplines
- Legal Profession and Ethics
- Legal Writing
- Legislation and the Law of Political Process
- Litigation and the Judicial Process
- Public Interest Law
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
What will your story be?
A law degree can lead to a number of different career paths and opportunities. But the journey begins here, with your application.
Ohio State law admits new students for the fall semester only. Applications for admission may be submitted between September 15 and March 31 for admission the following August. Students are admitted on a rolling basis beginning in mid-December.
Applicants who wish to be considered for financial assistance should apply at the earliest possible date prior to February 15.
2014 LSAC Online Application
(available September 15 – March 31)
LSAC on the Web is the Law School Admission Council’s web-based version of electronic law school applications. Please call LSAC’s Help Desk at (215) 968-1393 in the event you encounter any technical difficulty in using this service.