- Why Ohio State
- Applying Applying
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Areas of Study Areas of Study
- Administrative Law and Government Regulation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Rights
- Clinics and Experiential Learning
- Commercial and Consumer Law
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Education Law and Policy
- Election Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Environmental Law and Energy
- Family Relations and Wills and Trusts
- Health Law and Policy
- Intellectual Property and Technology Law
- International and Comparative Law
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Law and Other Disciplines
- Legal Profession and Ethics
- Legal Writing
- Legislation and the Law of Political Process
- Litigation and the Judicial Process
- Public Interest Law
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
- Faculty experts weigh in on recent U.S. Supreme Court cases
- Professor Thomason Awarded Fulbright Scholar Grant
- Moritz Students Gain Valuable Experience Through D.C. Summer Program
- Class of 2015 Completes Nearly 11,000 Hours of Pro Bono Work
- Stulberg Wins 2015 Ohio Mediation Association Better World Award
We are leaders, scholars, and dreamers. We are problem-solvers, future lawmakers, and aspiring counselors. We are writers, analysts, and community-builders.
We push ourselves intellectually. We doggedly pursue our dreams. We make a difference in the world.
For our students, anything is possible. They learn from a world-class faculty in an intimate academic setting with a student body of about 600. They study at one of the nation’s greatest universities and in a state capital that is home to multiple Fortune 500 companies and hundreds of law firms. They provide valuable service in their community while in law school, and they forge friendships here that enhance their careers for a lifetime.
To graduate from the Moritz College of Law is to receive a top-notch legal education and continue a rich legal tradition more than 100 years in the making.
Explore this site. Discover the rigorous academic offerings at Moritz, and hear from actual students, alumni, and faculty about what has made their Ohio State experience special. Apply, and come visit us in Columbus.
Realize the possibilities awaiting you at the Moritz College of Law.