- Why Ohio State
- Applying Applying
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Areas of Study Areas of Study
- Administrative Law and Government Regulation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Rights
- Clinics and Experiential Learning
- Commercial and Consumer Law
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Education Law and Policy
- Election Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Environmental Law and Energy
- Family Relations and Wills and Trusts
- Health Law and Policy
- Intellectual Property and Technology Law
- International and Comparative Law
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Law and Other Disciplines
- Legal Profession and Ethics
- Legal Writing
- Legislation and the Law of Political Process
- Litigation and the Judicial Process
- Public Interest Law
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
Click on a category above to refine calendar results.
July 1, 2015: Earliest date to submit Ohio Residency Application
Students can review eligibility guidelines here.
July 1, 2015: Enrollment verification forms distributed
The Moritz College of Law begins distributing enrollment verification forms over the first two weeks of July. Enrollment verification is required to expedite section assignment and ensure a seat is reserved for you in the fall.
July 15, 2015: Undergraduate transcript submission deadline
Deadline for submitting final, official transcripts to Ohio State from college/university where undergraduate degree was completed. Ohio State graduates are exempt.
July 17, 2015: Deadline to confirm enrollment
Deadline to confirm enrollment, which is required to expedite section assignment and ensure a seat is reserved for you in the fall.