2008-09 Clinical Courses
Clinical Courses in General: The civil, criminal, and juvenile clinical courses involve advanced study and training in the provision of legal representation to clients in pending cases under supervision of clinical faculty and staff attorney. The Practica are 4 credit hours and are limited to THIRD-YEAR STUDENTS unless otherwise indicated. A LEGAL INTERN CERTIFICATE is required for most of the practica, which means at least 2/3 of the student's legal education must be completed. The restriction to third-year students and requirement of a Legal Intern Certificate DO NOT apply to the two Mediation Practica or to the Legislation Clinic. The clinical courses have limited enrollment, and are designated with a 738 course number.
Select a course to view the course description.
- 738 01 - Criminal Defense Practicum (Krivoshey/Merritt)
- 738 20 A - Special Education Advocacy (Colker)
- 738 20 J - Justice for Children (Federle/Lloyd)
- 738 20 L - Legislation Clinic (Brudney/Enns)
- 738 20 L - Legislation Clinic (Huefner/Enns)
- 738 20 P - Criminal Prosecution Clinic (Krivoshey/Simmons)
- 738 20 R - Mediation Practicum (Deason/Minter)
- 738 20 Y - Mediation Clinic (Cole/Minter)
- 738 20 Z - Civil Law Clinic (Goldberger/Cooke)
- 738 20 Z - Civil Law Clinic (Travalio/Cooke)