ABA Required Disclosures
In compliance with the American Bar Association’s standards, the following information about The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and the J.D. program is provided to current and prospective students:
- Our transfer of credit policy information is stated here.
- J.D. admissions data is available here and on our site here.
- Information on J.D. tuition, fees, living costs, financial aid, conditional scholarships, and refunds is available on the financial aid home page, budget page, and scholarships page.
- Information on J.D. enrollment data and attrition/graduation rates is available here.
- Information on the number of full-time and part-time faculty and administrators is available here.
- Information on curricular offerings is available on the Registrar’s home page.
- The academic calendar is available here.
- Information on academic requirements for the J.D. degree is available on the graduation requirements page.
- General information on library resources is available on the Michael E. Moritz Law Library home page.
- General information on facilities is available on the facilities page.
- Information on employment outcomes for J.D. graduates is available on the employment statistics page.
- Information on bar passage for J.D. graduates is available here.