In compliance with the American Bar Association’s standards, the following information about The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and the J.D. program is provided to current and prospective students:
- Our transfer of credit policy information is stated here.
- J.D. admissions data is available here and on our site here.
- Information on J.D. tuition, fees, living costs, financial aid, conditional scholarships, and refunds is available on the financial aid home page, budget page, and scholarships page.
- Information on J.D. enrollment data and attrition/graduation rates is available here.
- Information on the number of full-time and part-time faculty and administrators is available here.
- Information on curricular offerings is available on the Registrar’s home page.
- The academic calendar is available here.
- Information on academic requirements for the J.D. degree is available on the graduation requirements page.
- General information on library resources is available on the Michael E. Moritz Law Library home page.
- General information on facilities is available on the facilities page.
- Information on employment outcomes for J.D. graduates is available on the employment statistics page.
- Information on bar passage for J.D. graduates is available here.